The Bittersweet Pool facility is available for parties by members on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations (including the deposit) must be made at least one week in advance. All parties require collaboration with pool management on times and necessary lifeguard coverage.
Party reservations will be taken in 1 or 2 hour increments, and will be available to be booked from 11am-1pm, or after 5pm.
Rates will be as follows:
1 hour party, maximum of 25 guests: $4 admission per non-member attending (swimming and non-swimming)
All party rates include the use of the grill.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO SCHEDULE A PARTY, CONTACT THE POOL STAFF.
Additional guidelines for pool parties:
1. The host (a current Bittersweet Pool adult member) must be in attendance at all times.
2. The number of guests includes swimmers and non-swimmers attending the function.
3. Absolutely no smoking allowed on the Bittersweet Pool property, alcohol is permitted in plastic or cans.
4. No glass is permitted – including crock pot lids.
5. Please be considerate of the neighboring residents. If any noise violation occurs, the host is responsible.
6. Lifeguards are authorized to respond to violations of the facility rules and to expel offenders.
7. The patio and grass area must be clear and clean 15 minutes prior to the pool closing. The manager on duty will check the grounds and return
the deposit as applicable. If additional cleaning is required, the host member will be billed at the rate of $40/hour.
8. Notification of a reservation cancellation is required 48 hours in advance, or any deposits will be forfeited.
9. If the pool is closed for weather it will also be closed for your party. You will have the3 opportunity to reschedule.